Share it Please
I accidentally created this out of the items we had in the fridge
and it was seriously one of the best pizzas I have ever had! Ha!
This is not always the case:)
You have to try it, it is so easy!!
These are the things you will need:
- A Boboli Pizza Crust
- BBQ Sauce
- Ground Turkey (you could use beef as well)
- I used Monterey Jack Cheese (it's what I had, but SO good!)
1) Brown Turkey
2) After cooked through add 1/2 c BBQ sauce
3) Spread a layer of BBQ sauce on pizza crust
4) Sprinkle a layer of cheese on top of BBQ sauce
5) Add ground turkey
6) Sprinkle more cheese on top of turkey
7) Bake according to crust directions (about 10 minutes)
8) Take out and serve!
Have you ever accidentally created something amazing? Ha! It's such a pleasant surprise!!