Hi there, first and foremost I would like to thank Eisy Morgan for having me on here. I'm Jenna from Copy Cat Corner.
|This is myself and LB.|
Here are some the things I LOVE:
1. I love Jesus and if any of you have the chance please go visit our home church, Flood .
|Image courtsey of Flood.com|
2. I love my husband, as a man of God and the father of my daughter and we had a Christmas wedding in 2008.
|Image taken by Chris Moon|
3. I'm passionate about Little Bean and she lit my love for unmedicated births, and due to this, I am in the process of becoming a Bradley Birth Method Instructor.
|Who ever looks great in hospital pictures after having a baby?|
4. I love bright colors, because they remind me of Jamaica, one of my favorite places.
|The suite at Sandals. Our master bedroom is painted the same color as our room in Jamaica!|
5. My love language is gift giving so I adore making gifts for others!
|This was a baby shower gift I made for a friend, check it out on my blog.|
And in honor of my first feature on another blog, I have decided to do my first giveaway!! I will be giving away a custom name board, similar to the one below, but you can choose the color of the background to match your house (or to give as a gift- they make great wedding or housewarming presents).
You must follow both Eisy Morgan and myself, over at Copy Cat Corner
(Leave one comment for each)
Additional entries (leave a comment for each):
Blog about this giveaway
Leave a comment about your favorite project on Copy Cat Corner.
This giveaway will end Sunday, April 17th, 2011 @ 8:00 pm PST.
I had so much time sharing a little about myself, if you have any questions about anything or would just like to chat, I always answer back to comments or you can e-mail me at email@example.com!